CertiPath prides itself in recruiting some of the finest talent in the software industry.
Please contact our Human Resources department to let us know who you are and how you believe your background would be a great addition. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team of professionals in Reston, VA.
As a Program Manager at CertiPath, Inc. you will be an experienced professional with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Collaborating with a talented team of dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for defining, designing and implementing IT Security solutions to support the US Federal Government’s Cybersecurity initiatives.
- 10 years of total progressive Program management experience, 6 years of which must be managing US Federal Government Programs
- IT Security industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to present complex and technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- PMP certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Experience working with HSPD-12, FIPS 201, NIST SP800-116, X.509, RFC 5280, OMB M-19-17, and other related standards
- Experience leading software development projects
- Experience with capture and proposal management using the Shipley Method
- Familiarity with GitHub and Markdown
- Familiarity with Google Workspace tools
- Six Sigma experience/or certification
- CISSP, CISM, or other relevant IT security certification
- Leads a geographically separate and remote team of employees and subcontractors
- Serves as the primary point of contact and point of escalation for the assigned Program
- Responsible for scope, schedule and budget management within an acceptable variance
- Facilitates consensus and resolution of complete technical issues across a wide variety of stakeholders
- Develops technical Program plans, proposals and reports
- Coordinates development of deliverables, performs quality review and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure success of assigned Program tasks
- Leads weekly internal team status meetings, weekly customer status meetings, monthly customer Program status reviews and ad-hoc meetings
- Maintains Program documentation and ensure status, risks and issues are tracked and proactively communicated to the customer
- Drafts meeting minutes, actions and next-steps
- Interacts with vendors, other Federal agencies and customer personnel on behalf of the customer
- Performs technical support services on assigned tasks
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- CertiPath offers outstanding benefits including health, dental and vision coverage, a Health Savings Account plan, 401k plan with employer match, 12 paid holidays per year and Unlimited PTO.
CertiPath Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. To be eligible for this position supporting a US Federal government client, you must have US citizenship or hold a green card.
PACS Design Engineer
Tired of being a cog in the machine? Looking for stability with the freedom to innovate? At CertiPath you can have both, while making the world more secure, and simplifying access processes. We are seeking a Physical Access Control (PACS) Design Engineer to deliver outstanding Federal Identity, Credential and Access Management (FICAM) implementation and operations services to our client. Join our team, make a difference and crush your goals at CertiPath.
I’ve never heard of CertiPath. What do you do?
At CertiPath, we are the experts in services for high assurance digital identity verification and management. We are an established organization with a 15-year track record of delivering on our promises, with the drive and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. CertiPath is focused on bringing facility and network access management for Federal Agencies into the 21st century.
So, what will the PACS Design Engineer at CertiPath do?
You will work in a fast-paced environment where you will take a hands-on approach in helping a Federal Agency with its nationwide Physical Security Program Office (Program). You will work with a team of engineering professionals to design security solutions in accordance with Program Standards to ensure compliance with complex federal and agency mandates. You will have the opportunity to work on and deploy cutting edge solutions. Best of all, you’ll get to grow your experience working alongside smart people to solve problems that make the world a safer, more efficient place.
What does a typical day look like for the PACS Design Engineer?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Leverage Program Standards to provide security design drawings which include work areas, conceptual pathway and infrastructure requirements, network and cabling diagrams, rack elevations and other designs necessary to convey the scope of work requirements or to document as-built conditions
- Document security deficiencies identified and develop solutions compliant with Enterprise Architecture design criteria
- Provide security equipment recommendations (e.g. PACS, CCTV, VMS, IDMS)
- Provide technical guidance to Engineering staff
- Support implementation, test and deployment of systems
- Present guidance and support to stakeholders on Federal policies and Program Standards
- Offer industry best practices and lessons learned from federal engagement past performance
- Be an active participant in your development along your career path
What does the growth potential look like?
- As CertiPath expands, the potential for growth into higher-level technical leadership may develop.
What qualifications do you look for?
You might be the PACS Design Engineer we’re looking for if you have:
- US Citizenship
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 6 years of total experience in the security industry, 4 years of which includes performing proactive federal agency ICAM architecture design and implementation activities
- 2 years of recent experience using computer-aided drafting (CAD) systems to prepare or revise engineering drawings
- Hands-on installation, configuration and maintenance of FICAM compliant Physical Access Control Systems
- Experience with PKI and Federal smart card technology (Personal Identity Verification cards – PIV)
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to:
- Draft Scopes of Work and Technical Drawing Packages to be used by procurement officials for solicitations and RFIs
- Promote standardization of equipment and configuration management, and
- Perform evaluations and assessments of highly complex projects
We’re extra impressed by folks with:
- Specific experience and/or certification in Identiv’s Hirsch Velocity product
- Working knowledge of FIPS 201-2, HSPD-12, OMB memorandums, NIST publications (800-116-1, 800-53, 800-73-4), and CIO Council papers
- IT and PACS Security Certification (e.g., Comp TIA Security+, PSP, CSEIP or CISSP)
CertiPath Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.